Trusted, Cloud-Based Solutions
Improve Performance, Reduce Costs
Menlo can assist with many cloud platforms and applications, however there are three distinct areas where
we provide specialized skills and added value:
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. Let Menlo help you integrate and migrate the Microsoft tools you rely on with Azure Cloud.
Menlo CEO Gary Prioste speaking at Microsoft Inspire Worldwide Partner Conference 2017.
With IoT and Big Data surfacing in many businesses from different sectors, Menlo works with clients to bring cost effective IoT solutions using the Azure IoT platform. Innovative companies are adopting IoT strategies and technologies to rethink their products and services and redefine their relationships with customers, employees and partners. Menlo Technologies leverages Microsoft’s Azure IoT Suite to support near-real-time insight, predictive analytics and preventive maintenance—ultimately helping enterprises to create and implement complex IoT solutions and revolutionize their businesses.
Azure Managed Services
Get the most out of your new Azure Cloud environment with Azure Managed Services from Menlo Technologies. With Microsoft and Menlo as your partners – monitoring, availability, secure connectivity and more can be efficiently managed for you.
We provide three-week assessments of your current environment as well as future cloud options. We run a powerful tool with assessment agents on your servers to provide data for analysis and recommendations for optimal system deployment.
- Migration Planning
We work with you and your business teams to prioritize migrations with a first to move, next to move, and last or not to move analysis based on your specific risks, schedules, and unique infrastructure and business objectives.
Sometimes a lift and shift approach to migrations is not optimal. Our application teams will consider the benefits of refactoring and rewriting custom applications where appropriate to utilize beneficial features of the cloud.
Some legacy systems will see their demise with a move to the cloud. Menlo will help analyze a replacement strategy where warranted by cost and risk.
- Managed Services
Once we work to migrate the systems, Menlo offers system and infrastructure managed services with 24×7 Level 1, 2 or 3 support, maintenance and monitoring and regular Operations Reviews.
- Backups, BCP and DR
Menlo will help you build or enhance your Backup, Disaster Recovery and, Business Continuity Planning, and strategies. The Cloud provides excellent services for DR and many companies are leveraging them for a cost effective and auditable solution.
Integrate with other cloud solutions and use federated identity management systems for single sign on across the cloud.
Let Menlo Technologies help integrate your key applications with Dell Boomi iPaaS, the #1 Integration Cloud. You may be interested in Boomi if you need:
- To support web, mobile, phone, social, and email channels
- More efficient and cost-effective ways to build integrations, share and cleanse data
- Easier access to data for analysis, reporting and alerts
- A less cumbersome and far less expensive EDI process
- To tie your integrations into a data repository to improve analytics across channels
- Are burdened with an expensive legacy integration system where the license fees and high operational management costs
The Boomi AtomSphere integration platform as a service (iPaaS) supports all your application integration processes-between cloud platforms, software-as-a-service applications, and on-premises systems, Dell Boomi can handle the more simple integrations with little to no coding, but also has the expansive, robust capabilities to integrate systems with the complexity and scale of any integration software solutions on the market.
Menlo Technologies and Dell Boomi
|Trusted Experts||Efficient, Flawless Delivery|
|Menlo Technologies has a large staff of highly experienced integration experts. We provide a flexible, cost-effective engagement model that makes on-premise and cloud-based applications communicate seamlessly.||
Menlo Technologies deploys, customizes and maintains Dell Boomi for some of the world’s largest companies including Ariba, Sabre,Renesas and GoPro.
|Creating complex APIs and dashboards to
support processes for Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and other integration related process
metrics? Tying disparate applications together? Menlo can do it quickly and easily.
Business are deluged by tremendous volumes of data, and are looking for a way to make sense of it all.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Partners
- Looker Looker is a web-based business intelligence platform that brings people and data together, in context. Looker puts actionable data in the hands of the people who need it most, through a unique data description language called LookML. With LookML, analysts can create and curate custom data experiences—so any employee can explore and utilize the data that’s most relevant to them.
- Power BI Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that gives business a single view of their most critical business data, giving then the ability to monitor the health of their business using a live dashboard. Businesses can create rich interactive reports with Power BI Desktop and access data on the go with native Power BI Mobile apps. It’s easy, fast, and free. Visit Menlo’s Power BI Showcase.
- Amazon Redshift Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze all your data using your existing business intelligence tools. Amazon Redshift delivers fast query performance by using columnar storage technology to improve I/O efficiency and parallelizing queries across multiple nodes.
Starting a Project?
|Azure Development||Power Bi|