Data Management & Integration
Bridge the Gaps, Streamline Processes
Data Management & Integration
Data Management and Integration
Menlo Technologies will help you build a strong foundation with the right strategies, processes, and custom-fit platforms to best manage your data.
Data Management Consulting
- Assessment: Menlo offers a brief assessment to help clients get the most from their data management investments including a review of the client’s current data architecture, systems and data flows. We learn the key issues they face and the business impacts of their data problems. From these analyses, Menlo can outline high-value initiatives to deliver data management services.
- Data Architecture Consulting: Menlo offers data architecture consulting to help clients create an effective data architecture or enhance their existing one. In this offering, we start by reviewing the existing data architecture and data flows, if available, evaluate the deficiencies and gaps.
Data Analytics and Integration Services
Work with us to make the most of your data.
Menlo Technologies works with you to collect, analyze and integrate your disparate data sources and silos of information to design a data acquisition architecture that is maintainable, scalable and robust. We provide end-to-end Data Analytics, from classic Business Intelligence deployments through analytics applications that reside with your data.
Menlo Technologies has years of data integration and analysis experience, as well as a deep understanding of industry dynamics and functional best practices. We’ll help you move operational data, clean it, enrich it, and model it for fast, logical and insightful analysis.
We’ll help you make the most of the data that matters.
Data Analytics Partners
Power BI can unify all of your organization’s data, whether in the cloud or on-premises. Additionally, using the Power BI gateways, you can securely connect on-premise SQL Server databases and many other data sources to your same dashboards.
Data Integration Services Partners
You may be interested in Boomi if you need:
- To support web, mobile, phone, social, and email channels
- More efficient and cost-effective ways to build integrations, share and cleanse data
- Easier access to data for analysis, reporting and alerts
- A less cumbersome and far less expensive EDI process
- To tie your integrations into a data repository to improve analytics across channels
- Are burdened with an expensive legacy integration system where the license fees and high operational management costs
The Boomi AtomSphere integration platform as a service (iPaaS) supports all your application integration processes-between cloud platforms, software-as-a-service applications, and on-premises systems, Dell Boomi can handle the more simple integrations with little to no coding, but also has the expansive, robust capabilities to integrate systems with the complexity and scale of any integration software solutions on the market.
Menlo Technologies and Dell Boomi
Boomi Integration Specialists
Menlo Technologies has a large staff of highly experienced integration experts. We provide a flexible, cost-effective engagement model that makes on-premise and cloud-based applications communicate seamlessly.
Menlo Technologies deploys, customizes and maintains Dell Boomi for some of the world’s largest companies, including Ariba, Sabre, Renesas and GoPro.
Efficient, Flawless Delivery
Creating complex APIs and dashboards to
support processes for Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and other integration related process
metrics? Tying disparate applications together? Menlo can do it quickly and easily.
Leverage the API economy.
As the use of APIs has become increasingly popular – both for accessing data, as well as making data available to customers and partners – the need to govern their usage becomes increasingly important.
Menlo Technologies helps clients achieve effective API Management using leading tools from vendors such as Dell Boomi — scalable platforms to manage all your APIs through their entire lifecycle. We provide a centralized online environment to control the creation, deployment and management of APIs that will be used across a variety of business functions.
- API Gateway: Leverage a centralized, consistent method for authentication and accessibility of your enterprise services.
- Application Modernization: Unlock legacy systems data for easy consumption by new applications.
- Data Sharing: Extend the reach of enterprise information and services to external business constituents, such as vendors, partners and customers.
- Mobile Enablement: Support mobile services through integration of disparate back-end data sources.
- Internet of Things: Provide a secure and scalable way to deliver real-time information from connected devices
Menlo’s API management tools provide a unified solution for IT and consumers alike.